Have you been keeping up with social media trends? If not, now is the time to get on-board. Facebook recently turned 10 years old and it is still the most prominent social media network around. As Facebook has evolved over the years, the tactics businesses use to boost their brands have also changed. Here’s what you need to know:
- Facebook advises businesses to post updates with links and imagery. Facebook updates that only have text are less likely to reach as many viewers.
- Vary the content you’re publishing on Facebook because this will keep users from getting bored of your posts.
- Facebook used to have strict contest guidelines, but they have lightened up on the rules for administering contests.
- See what your competitors are doing on Facebook, and find ways to make your strategy better than theirs.
- Let others know you’re listening. Respond to user feedback – both negative and positive.
- Facebook allows you to schedule posts ahead of time
So log into your Facebook and analyze each aspect of your Page that you can be enhance. If you have any questions about your social media marketing plan, give us a call at 518-472-0060.