Got Writer's Block For Your Blog?
Monday, December 19, 2011
Here are a few ideas to get you through til' the New Year (Happy Holidays!):
- How-to-articles. These are great reads for your customers
- Write a post on how to avoid common mistakes in your industry
- Create a post of links of other relevant articles related to your industry
- Share your experience from a recent training, conference or event
- Post open-ended questions to readers about something going on in your industry
- Feature guest posts from industry experts.
- Publish responses to FAQs about your product or service
- Write a list of trends to watch for
- Post tips and tools for your customers
- Post testimonials from your Facebook fans
- Post a video you uploaded on your Company YouTube Channel
- Write about company news, new hires, new products etc
- Publish a post relevant to the current season or holiday
- Outline the top use cases for your product, service etc
Don't have a blog? Contact BrawnMedia to learn how to use blogging to benefit your inbound marketing campaign!